Friday, January 1, 2016

Muxia

Camino Gazetteer
.
.....Camino 9-2013:December 13, 2013






.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 13, 2013


After drying all my wet kit on the heated albergue floor by morning all was dry and ready to wear for my last walking day (and another wet one) out to Muxia and the immense rocks along the coast. It was a long, hard, wet slog often barely marked along remote forest paths. After 22 k I arrived in Muxia. The sky cleared and the sun shone as I approached the shore to I finally look over the endless sea at the true end of my path.

This ninth camino has been another incomparable adventure; I loved it all! As time goes by and takes its toll may I always remember these precious days. Wherever I might be I shall forever 'wear' a pilgrim shell.

Ultreia!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment