Friday, January 1, 2016

Pontevedra

Camino Gazetteer
.
.....Camino 7-2011:December 12, 2011







.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 12, 2011


Today after a happy hour of walking on the path, in dense fog, I lost it and had to nervously walk along highway verges to finally arrive at bustling Pontevedra. This handsome albergue is new with wonderful HEAT. What a treat for the one other pilgrim and me! While I was en route a car stopped and the driver said to me in French that he had seen my photo on a Facebook page! He and his companion were both Amigos of the way; their car trunk was full of info about Portuguese camino routes which he happily gave me. Such is the power of publicity!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment